Every day when five o’clock rolls around you may be wondering what healthy dinners you can create.
With limited time and a low budget, it can challenging to figure out what to make.
It is possible but it takes time and a little imagination.
There are endless possibilities of easy and healthy dinners you can create with a limited ingredient list.
Here are a few of my favorite healthy dinners that will serve four, but you can add or reduce to change serving size:
1. Turkey Meatloaf
This is one of my favorite health dinners that I actually cooked all the time when I first got married because it was quick, easy, and healthy and tastes great!
Did I mention also this was one of the few recipes I knew how to cook when I first got married?
Now just 10 years later and with our growing family of 3 children, I still love cooking turkey meatloaf.
I hope you enjoy it as much as we have!
3/4 pound ground turkey
1 egg or egg white
1 teaspoon oregano
3/4 cup chopped onion
1/2 cup dry bread crumbs
lemon pepper to taste
Directions: Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). In a large bowl combine the turkey, egg, oregano, onion, bread crumbs and lemon pepper. Mix well with hands until blended. Press mixture into a loaf pan. Bake in the preheated oven for 25 minutes.
- 7 Healthy, Easy to Make Meals for Weight Loss ...
- 8 Healthy Crockpot Recipes for Spring ...
- Healthiest Desserts 🍨 Made from Cooked Fruits 🍉🍊🍌 for People on a Diet ...
- 7 Easy and Delicious Salmon Recipes for Weight Loss ...
- 7 Easy Crockpot Recipes to Make ...
- 7 Delish Water Recipes for Girls Who Always Forget to Drink Their Water ...