'Tis the season to pull out the candy cane recipes.
This year, once you decorate your tree with enough candy canes, you can use the leftovers for some yummy desserts.
It's the perfect way to recycle!
Here are some of the best candy cane recipes to test out over the holidays:
1. Foolproof Holiday Fudge
What will fulfill your sweet tooth more than some delicious fudge?
This is one of the best candy cane recipes, because you can still make it when you run out of minty treats.
Once the holiday is over, you can make the same thing, minus the mint garnish.
Vegetable oil, cooking spray
2 cups sugar
1 teaspoon salt
6 tablespoons unsalted butter
1 cup heavy cream
3 1/2 cups mini marshmallows
3 cups semisweet or white chocolate chips
1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
1/2 cup crushed peppermint candy
In a saucepan over medium heat, cook sugar, salt, butter, cream, and marshmallows, stirring for 5 to 6 minutes.
Bring mixture to a boil.
Cook for 5 minutes.
Remove from heat.
Add chips and vanilla, then stir until chips are melted.
Pour mixture into a pan.
Let fudge cool in the pan at room temperature for 3 hours.
Sprinkle evenly with crushed candy canes.
- 8 Sweet Peppermint Recipes to Try...
- 7 Deliciously Sweet Recipes for Candy Corn Lovers ...
- 7 One Bite Recipes That Can Satisfy a Sweet Tooth with One Itty Bitty Bite ...
- 10 Meal Replacement Smoothies 🥛 to Keep You Satisfied ☺️ and Healthy 😷 ...
- 9 Delectable Drink Recipes Sure to Satisfy Your Sweet Tooth ...
- Drink These 👆🏼👈🏼 if You Want Great Skin 👩🏿👩🏽👩🏻👩🏼 ...