Summer is still a couple months away, but if you feel like you can’t wait any longer, try frozen cocktails.
No matter the time of year, they can make you feel like it’s summertime even if you’re drinking it in the house.
Serve it up with some nachos and pretend like you’re sitting out on the patio.
It’s not as good as the real thing, but hey, take what you can get until the weather warms up.
Here are some of the best tasting frozen cocktails there are, so get out your blender and get started.
1. Blue Hawaiian
The color of this drink is reminiscent of the ocean, so it’s sure to top your list of frozen cocktails.
The fruity flavors will make you feel like you’re sitting poolside in the sunshine.
Close your eyes if you need to!
1 ounce light rum
2 ounces pineapple juice
1 ounce Blue Curacao liqueur
1 ounce cream of coconut
1 cup ice
1 slice pineapple
Place the ice in the blender with the rum, pineapple juice, Blue Curacao and cream of coconut.
Blend at high speed until smooth.
Pour into a glass and garnish with the cherry and pineapple slice.
Drinks Mixer: drinksmixer.com
- 10 Delicious 😋 Foods 🍴 to Help Tone Your Abs 🙏🏼 ...
- The Best Frozen Summertime Drinks for Evening Cocktail Hour ...
- 8 Amazing Summer Cocktails ...
- 9 Terrific Summer Cocktails for a Girls' Night in ...
- 30 Fruity Cocktails to Make Any Day Feel like Summertime ...
- 44 Kitchen 🍴 Infographics That Will Absolutely Change 😱 Your Life 🙌🏼👍🏼 ...