The idea of a chilled soup is quite an alien concept to many people even though there are some classic recipes like gazpacho and vichyssoise (try gazpacho – it’s delicious!).
But what about fruit soups?
Fruit soups are delightful.
You can have them as a snack or a dessert and it’s a great way to get your fruit fix.
And they’re great for when you’re trying to lose weight.
I’m so hoping you’ll want to dig into these fruit soups.
1. Watermelon Strawberry Soup
Cool and refreshing and it makes use of two of our favorite summer fruits.
4 cups watermelon
2 ripe bananas
2 cups sliced fresh strawberries
¼ cup cold mint tea
1 cup apple cider or juice
1 cup plain non-fat yoghurt
Fresh mint sprigs
2 ice cubes
Put the watermelon, bananas, cider, yogurt, cinnamon and ice cubes in a blender and puree until smooth.
Pour into a jug or bowl.
Add the mint tea and stir.
Add the strawberries and chill for 1 hour.
Serve garnished with mint sprigs.
- 8 Weight Loss Recipes ...
- Dessert 🍰🍦🍪 Hacks for Girls Who Need a Tasty Treat 😋 ASAP ...Hacks You Have to Try ...
- 7 Cold Soup Recipes to Chill You out on a Hot Day ...
- 47 Colorful Cocktails Perfect for Summer Sipping ...
- 67 Simply Super Summer Cocktails ...
- 44 Kitchen 🍴 Infographics That Will Absolutely Change 😱 Your Life 🙌🏼👍🏼 ...