Since summer is around the corner, what could be better than relaxing outside with some non-alcoholic drinks?
How could you go wrong with a small mocktail party with your girls?
These recipes will get you serving up those delicious non-alcoholic drinks in a jiffy!
1. Non-Alcoholic Champagne Punch
I'm a sucker for anything carbonated, so of course I had to include a mock-champagne punch recipe to this list of non-alcoholic drinks.
With a combination of juices and a 2 liter bottle of ginger ale, you can make the perfect alcohol-free beverage!
You can serve this punch for an outdoor barbecue with friends or even a more formal event, like a graduation party!
2 liters white grape juice (for a more intense flavour use 2 cans white grape juice frozen concentrate)
1 liter apple juice
2 liters ginger ale
1 liter apple juice (or less) or 1 liter white grape juice (or less)
The night before, or sooner, place the apple juice in the ice ring mold and fill with water If you want your ice ring to last longer 1/2 the apple juice and the rest water as juice tends to take less time to thaw.To serve, mix rest of ingredients in punch bowl and add ice ring.
- 7 Fabulous and Fruity Mocktail Recipes ...
- Beach Bum 101: Delicious Fruity Drinks You Should Sip on the Sand ...
- Fill Your Cup ☕ with These Delicious 👅 Layered Drink Recipes 📖 ...
- 17 Fruity Alcoholic Drink Recipes to Try ...
- 7 Good Non-Alcoholic Drinks ...
- Make These 21 Snacks before You Cuddle on the Couch ...