Every time that summer rolls around, it brings with it smaller clothes, bikinis, beach parties and summer cocktails.
I spent years working as a waitress/bartender, salivating at the thought of these yummy summer cocktails in the heat and now, I get to pass along the knowledge of how to make them to you, lovely readers.
Just remember to drink the good stuff and responsibly too!
1. Washington Apple
I love Washington Apples, and until I moved to this great state in the Pacific Northwest, I had never heard of them.
I've adapted this recipe to the one I learned while I was bartending, to make it my own.
of Crown Royal,
of Apple Pucker
of Cran-Apple juice
First, fill a highball glass with ice.
Then add your ingredients to a shaker and shake well.
Pour over ice and you have yourself one of the best summer cocktails!
- 7 Budget-Friendly Cocktails for a Great Summer Party ...
- 7 Fun Cocktails to Try This Summer That'll Liven up Your Party ...
- 7 Pink Cocktails to Add Color to Your Next Party ...
- 29 anti-Aging 👵🏼 Foods 🍯🍓 to Keep You Looking Young 👶🏼 ...
- 8 Amazing Summer Cocktails ...
- These Healthy Foods 🍒🌽🍏 Will Fight Your Belly Bloat 😖 ...