Every #time that summer rolls around, it brings with it smaller clothes, bikinis, beach parties and summer cocktails. I spent years working as a waitress/bartender, salivating at the thought of these yummy summer cocktails in the heat and now, I get to pass along the knowledge of how to make them to you, lovely readers. Just remember to drink the good stuff and responsibly too!
1. Washington Apple
I love Washington Apples, and until I moved to this great state in the Pacific Northwest, I had never heard of them. I've adapted this #recipe to the one I learned while I was bartending, to make it my own.
1 oz. of Crown Royal,
1½ oz. of Apple Pucker
3 oz. of Cran-Apple juice
First, fill a highball glass with ice. Then add your ingredients to a shaker and shake well. Pour over ice and you have yourself one of the best summer cocktails!
- 24 Yummy Creamy Soup Recipes to Warm You up This Winter ... 2801
- 30 Fruity Cocktails to Make Any Day Feel like Summertime ... 1904
- 26 Yummy Chocolate Truffles to Satisfy Any Craving ... 1422
- Wine Lovers: Get Your Hands on Some Delicious Wine Ice Cream! ... 983
- Satisfy Your Sweet Tooth with Fun, Festive Candy Cane Recipes ... 97