Who doesn’t love a frosty cocktail when the weather heats up – I’m here to save the day with some margarita recipes you’re going to love.
Whip up a batch for an evening on the patio and I promise that the heat will be a lot more bearable.
Whether you’re making drinks for one or a crowd, these margarita recipes are sure to please.
1. Limeade Margarita
There’s something so refreshing about a glass of limeade, which is why this is one of my favorite margarita recipes.
You get the delicious lime flavor you love so much, but with a bit more tartness.
This is a great choice for any hot day.
6 ounces frozen limeade concentrate
6 ounces water
4 ounces tequila
2 ounces orange liqueur
Combine the ingredients in your blender and serve in iced margarita glasses.
Substitute ice for the water for a frozen variation.
- 24 Detox Drinks 🍵 That'll Make You Feel Better 😁 than Ever 🗓 ...
- 8 Amazing Summer Cocktails ...
- 9 Refreshing and Delicious Popsicle Recipes to Cool You down This Summer ...
- 7 Skinny Margarita Recipes to Try This Summer ...
- 7 Boozy Popsicles to Cool You off This Weekend ...
- These Weight Loss Snacks 🍿🍇 Will Keep the Pounds off 🙅🏿🙅🏻🙅🏽🙅🏼 ...