If your garden is anything like mine, it is literally bursting with summer produce right now, which means I am on the hunt for green bean recipes to use up the bounty.
They are plump and beautiful hanging there on the vine, but it gets old eating them steamed or sautéed all the time.
You might have a cache of zucchini and tomato recipes, but green bean recipes are something you should definitely add to your repertoire.
Your friends and family will thank you.
1. Green Beans with Roasted Nuts and Cranberries
This is one of my favorite green bean recipes because it combines the delicious taste of the green beans with the nutty crunchiness of the other ingredients.
It’s a great one to share at family gatherings and will quickly become one of those recipes everyone asks you to make all the time.
Salt and pepper
1 ½ pounds trimmed green beans
2 tablespoons olive oil
½ cup roughly chopped unsalted mixed nuts, roasted
¼ cup dried cranberries
Add 1 tablespoon of salt to a pot of boiling water and add the green beans.
Cook for 4 to 6 minutes, or until tender.
In a large bowl, combine the oil, nuts and cranberries.
Drain the green beans and add them to the nut mixture.
Season with salt and pepper and stir to combine.
- 10 Tasty Avocado Recipes Everyone Will Love...
- 7 Healthy Holiday Recipes You Will Love ...
- 7 Mouthwatering Burger Recipes You Won't Be Able to Resist ...
- 7 Mouthwatering Recipes for Crab Cakes ...
- 17 Kitchen Gadgets 🍴 That Can Actually 💯 Help You Eat Healthier 🍒🍋 ...
- 2️⃣2️⃣ Deliciously Healthy 🍎🍉🍒 and Budget-Friendly 💰💵 Meals 🍴 for Students ...