So, confession time: Heather is the only reason I know anything about Starbucks.
I would never drink it if she didn't love it just because ordering a drink there makes me nervous as hell.
I'm an introvert.
Starbucks baristas make me feel anxious.
The point is that for as wide and varied as the menu is already, there's a world of drink combinations you can ask for, too.
Or, alternately, you can ask a loved one to do it for you!
1. Butterbeer Frappuccino
What to ask for:
Vanilla Bean Frappuccino
1-2 pumps of caramel syrup
1-2 pumps of toffee nut syrup
Caramel drizzle on top
This one's for my Harry Potter fans!
It's remarkably like Butterbeer.
It'll make you feel like you're sitting in the Three Broomsticks, anyway.
- How to Make the Hottest #MOTD Looks All Your Own ...
- Use These 7 Cakes to Break up with Your Boyfriend ...
- 17 Subtly Sexy 😘 Date Night Outfits 👠👗 to Blow 💥 Your Boyfriend Away 😱 ...
- The Sweetest Same-Sex Wedding Ideas for Your Big Day ...
- What Should You Wear to Your Next Holiday Party? 👗👒👢 ...
- 22 Clean-Eating Snacks 🍒🍇🍓 You Can Eat on the Go 🏃🏼♀️ for Super Busy Girls ⏱ ...