You should never skip breakfast, so these French toast recipes will come in handy when your stomach's grumbling.
If you're too tired to cook once you wake up, just think about how delicious your breakfast will be.
That thought alone will give you the energy to try one of these French toast recipes:
1. Cannoli Stuffed French Toast
Breakfast is the most important meal of the day, but it doesn't have to be the healthiest.
This is one of the French toast recipes that lets you treat your sweet tooth with scrumptious chunks of chocolate chips.
1 cup ricotta cheese
1/4 cup powdered sugar
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
1/3 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
2 large eggs
1/4 cup heavy cream (or milk)
4 slices French bread
2 tablespoons butter
Powdered sugar-for serving
Combine ricotta cheese, sugar, and vanilla.
Stir in chocolate chips.
In a shallow bowl, whisk together eggs and heavy cream.
Spread two slices of bed with ricotta mixture.
Place other slices on top.
Dip both sides of sandwiches into egg mixture.
Melt butter in skillet.
Add toast and cook for 4 minutes per side.
Dust with sugar.
- Easy 👌🏼 Dinners to Make 🥄 if You've Never 🚫 Cooked before ...
- 10 Yummy Tomato Recipes ...
- 7 Yummy Microwave Recipes ...
- 11 Yummy Kabocha Squash Recipes That Will Send Your Tastebuds on a Frenzy ...
- 7 Pancake Recipes That Will Make Breakfast Your Favorite Meal of the Day ...
- 29 Best Starbucks Drinks to Enjoy 🍺😍 ...