Knowing how to make cocktails is a skill that will carry you far in life.
It allows you to whip up drinks when you have guests and will turn you into the life of the party at the same time.
There are lots and lots of great cocktail recipes out there, but these classics are a must-know for any savvy woman who wants to be the best entertainer on the block.
1. Bloody Mary
Here’s the best cocktail for serving at brunch or to recover after a night out on the town.
A Bloody Mary tastes great and is easy to make in large batches to share with your friends.
There are lots of variations on the recipe, but here’s a classic version you will love.
1 lemon wedge
1 lime wedge
2 ounces vodka
4 ounces tomato juice
2 dashes Tabasco sauce
2 teaspoons horseradish
2 dashes Worcestershire
1 pinch black pepper
1 pinch paprika
1 celery stalk
1 lime wedge
Run the lemon and lime wedge around the outside of the glass and dip in celery salt to coat the rim.
Fill with ice and set aside.
Squeeze and drop the lemon and lime wedges into a cocktail shaker.
Add the remaining ingredients (except celery stalk and additional lime wedge) and shake with ice.
Strain into your prepared glass and garnish with the celery and lime wedge.
- 9 Terrific Summer Cocktails for a Girls' Night in ...
- Good Mixed Drinks for Girls
- 10 Classic Cocktails Every Woman Should Know How to Make ...
- 8 Amazing Summer Cocktails ...
- Ridiculously Incredible 😁 Kitchen Products ⚗️ That Will Change Your Life 🌟 ...
- 10 Meal Replacement Smoothies 🥛 to Keep You Satisfied ☺️ and Healthy 😷 ...