When you want a morning snack, there are coffee cake recipes that can help you start your day off right.
Instead of picking up one of these tasty treats from a grocery store shelf, you can make it yourself.
Here are a few of the best coffee cake recipes you should try out:
1. Coffee Crumble Cake
If you're in the mood for something traditional, this is one of the best coffee cake recipes for you.
You don't have to add any fancy ingredients to make a dessert like this delicious.
You can keep it simple.
3/4 cup butter, softened
1 cup sugar
2 large eggs
2 cups all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 cup buttermilk
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Sweet Bourbon Drizzle
Beat butter at medium speed and add sugar.
Add eggs, one at a time.
Combine flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
Add to butter mixture with buttermilk.
Stir in vanilla.
Pour batter into pan.
Chill 8-24 hours.
Preheat oven to 350F.
Sprinkle batter with cinnamon-nut crumble.
Bake 30-35 minutes.
Sprinkle sweet bourbon drizzle over the top.
- 10 Delicious Cake Pop Recipes ...
- 7 Snack Cake Recipes to Try at Home ...
- 7 Fun Cake Batter Recipes to Try ...
- Yummy 😋 Drinks That Will Also Boost 📶 Your Metabolism for a Healthier You 👆🏼 ...
- 8 Healthy but Delicious Cake Recipes ...
- 44 Kitchen 🍴 Infographics That Will Absolutely Change 😱 Your Life 🙌🏼👍🏼 ...