During the summer, it is a great time to try out some delicious and dairy-free ice cream recipes.
When the temperatures rise, you are going to be looking to cool down somehow.
My favorite way is ice cream for sure, but with a pesky dairy allergy sometimes it can be hard to find a tasty ice cream to eat.
That's why I have gathered up some dairy-free ice cream recipes that will help you stay cool.
Oh, and even if you do eat dairy, these recipes are still fabulous!
1. Coconut Lime Ice Cream
This is one of the best dairy-free ice cream recipes for summer.
It has refreshing lime that mixes well with the creamy taste of coconut.
It does, however, require an ice cream maker.
If you don't consume dairy (or just love the taste of homemade ice cream), an ice cream maker is a wise investment.
Homemade is so much better than store bought!
You won't regret it when you have one bite of this delicious ice cream.
1 can coconut milk
2 avocados, peeled and pitted
1T lime zest
Place all ingredients into a blender or food processor and blend until smooth.
For either appliance, scrape down the sides a couple of times for a smooth texture.
Pour mixture into an ice cream maker and freeze according to your machine’s instructions.
The ice cream is finished when you can scoop some out and it stays on the spoon without sliding off right away (about 20 minutes).
Serve immediately or freeze for a firmer texture.
- When Food 🥑🍳 Becomes Art 🖼 and Looks 👀 Simply Too Good 👏 to Eat ...
- 9 Refreshing and Delicious Popsicle Recipes to Cool You down This Summer ...
- 7 Delicious Ice Cream Recipes That Both Adults & Kids Will Love ...
- 7 Dairy-free Popsicle Recipes to Beat the Summer Heat ...
- 7 Ice Cream Sundaes to Cool You off ...
- Healthy Foods 🍎🍌 to Eat when Stressed 😩 Instead of Junk Food 🍫🍭 ...