I know how hard it is to get a meal on the table when you're working, running errands, being a parent, doing chores, and trying to get some "you" time... all while trying to find quick and easy recipes! Trust me, I know! And, if you're anything like me, ordering take-out or even pizza happens to be for dinner probably 65% of the #time. Well, ladies and gents, that's about to change! I've got my favorite easy recipes for you right here!
1. Spaghetti and Meatballs with Garlic Bread
You definitely can't go wrong with good, old fashion spaghetti and meatballs with garlic bread. Talk about easy recipes! Purchase pasta, bottled sauce, pre-cooked meatballs, and pre-made garlic bread. The rest is easy. Follow the simple directions on the packages and you'll have a quick, fixed meal in minutes! I personally add my own few seasonings: garlic salt, pepper, etc. Just fix it to your acquired taste buds!
- 24 Yummy Creamy Soup Recipes to Warm You up This Winter ... 2831
- 30 Fruity Cocktails to Make Any Day Feel like Summertime ... 1914
- 26 Yummy Chocolate Truffles to Satisfy Any Craving ... 1422
- 7 Low-Calorie Party Snacks for the Holidays ... 98
- 7 Healthy Holiday Drinks That Won't Pack on Pounds ... 961