Adding more foods that reduce high blood pressure can do more than just lower your stress.
They might even help fight that blasted bloat you suffer from too!
Talk about a win-win, right?
The secret is an essential nutrient known as potassium.
This magical electrolyte helps balance fluids in the body, including everything from water weight in your belly and your lymph nodes,to your blood.
It also reduces your blood pressure to alleviate stress and fatigue.
Learn which foods high in potassium that reduce high blood pressure can also reduce bloating, then just add more to your plate and enjoy the delicious health benefits along the way!
One of my favorite foods that reduces high blood pressure and bloating is bananas.
Bananas include not only potassium, but also Vitamin B6, magnesium, fiber, and Vitamin C.
Plus, all you have to do is peel, eat, and enjoy!
- Science 🔬 Says Chocolate 🍫 Cake for Breakfast is Brilliant 💡!!
- Natural 🌾 Ways to Reduce ⏬ Blood Pressure 🌡 ...
- 9 Diet Choices to Make if You Suffer High Blood Pressure ...
- Foods That Reduce Bloating and Foods That Cause It ...
- These 17 Foods Are Good for Your Blood Pressure ...
- 44 Kitchen 🍴 Infographics That Will Absolutely Change 😱 Your Life 🙌🏼👍🏼 ...