How nice would it be to make healthy desserts that taste great and will leave you feeling satisfied?
You can make these healthy desserts for your guests while entertaining or as an occasional treat.
I have some great desserts, actually these are my favorites that you should definitely try.
I hope you enjoy these healthy desserts!
1. Easy Peach Crisp
This is one of my favorite healthy desserts because it is delicious and requires few ingredients.
You can change this up by switching out the fruit to an apple, pear or even berries.
This recipe serves 4.
1/2 cup low-fat granola without raisins
2 tablespoons unsalted butter
2 large peaches, pitted and sliced
2 tablespoons brown sugar or applesauce
1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1cup vanilla low-fat frozen yogurt
Preheat broiler to high.
Place granola on a jelly-roll pan, spreading evenly.
Broil 2 minutes, stirring after 1 minute.
Melt butter in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat.
Add peaches to pan;
cook 3 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Add sugar and cinnamon to pan;
cook 1 minute or until sugar melts, stirring occasionally.
Spoon about 2/3 cup peach mixture in each of 4 shallow bowls.
Top each serving with 2 tablespoons granola and 1/4 cup yogurt and enjoy for just 284 calories per serving.
- 8 Guilt-Free Desserts to Try ...
- 8 Indulgent Sugar-Free Desserts You Should Try ...
- Yummy Thanksgiving Cocktails 🍸🍷and Mocktails 🍹 to Make Your Family Day Bearable 🙃 ...
- 8 Delicious Healthy Desserts ...
- 7 Delicious and Refreshing Frozen Dessert Recipes That Will Make You Drool ...
- 20 Foods 🍌🍎🍝 That Make Your Butt Bigger 🍑 ...