Why should you start compiling homemade juice recipes?
Because the juice you make yourself is more nutritious, delicious, and wholesome than the juice you buy at the store, the coffee shop, or Jamba Juice, of course!
You control what goes in and, more importantly, you control what you leave out, like preservatives or too much sugar.
Whatever fruits or vegetables you prefer, you'll find that the following homemade juice recipes are fantastic on their own but still endlessly adaptable.
1. Lemon Lime Ginger Ale Recipe
This is one of my favorite homemade juice recipes, especially come summer time.
The lemons and limes give you a serious boost of vitamin C, not to mention a lovely, refreshing zing wonderfully complemented by the ginger.
And you get all the sweetness you need from the apple and the grapes.
The whole juice is just lovely!
handful of grapes
1 apple, cored and sliced
½ inch fresh ginger (less if you find the taste too strong)
Remove the grapes from the stem.
Juice the apple and ginger together, then juice the rest of the fruit.
Pour the juice in a large glass and fill to the top with sparkling water and serve with ice.
- 7 Healthy Juice Recipes That Won't Mess with Your Blood Sugar ...
- 7 Best, Healthy Juice Recipes to Absolutely Flip over ...
- 7 Delicious and Healthy Recipes for Juicing ...
- 9 Healthy Vegan Smoothie Recipes That Can Replace Full Meals ...
- 7 Healthy Salad Recipes That Act as Full Meals ...
- 13 Easy Meals 🍴 to Make in a Mug for Girls 🙋🏿🙋🏼🙋🏽🙋🏻 Who Don't Eat a Lot 🍜🍲🍚 ...