Kitchen Must-Haves range from small, seemingly unimportant #things, to larger and more expensive but oh-so-worth it items. Cooking has always been a hobby and passion of mine, and I enjoy being in the kitchen as well as eating my own creations! However, I've learned along the way that there are a few kitchen must haves that will save you so much time and effort and make life that much more simple if you have them on hand. Continue reading for my list of absolute kitchen must haves!
A Kitchen aid is my number one kitchen must have, and here's why: It saves you so much #time! And not only that, but it gives you much smoother cake mixes, cookie dough, soups, or whatever you choose to mix in it! The newer model have bread hooks as well, which comes in handy if you like to make your own bread.
- 24 Yummy Creamy Soup Recipes to Warm You up This Winter ... 2711
- 30 Fruity Cocktails to Make Any Day Feel like Summertime ... 1904
- 26 Yummy Chocolate Truffles to Satisfy Any Craving ... 1422
- Wine Lovers: Get Your Hands on Some Delicious Wine Ice Cream! ... 983
- Satisfy Your Sweet Tooth with Fun, Festive Candy Cane Recipes ... 97