Mocktails, which are non-alcoholic drinks, can be as delicious as the real thing.
If you need something to drink on a weeknight or at lunch, a mocktail is the perfect idea.
You can make some really tasty ones that won’t make you act loopy when it’s gone.
Instead of just making your favorite cocktails without the liquor, try one of these mocktails and you won’t even know it’s missing.
1. Arizona Sunset
Not only is this mocktail free of alcohol, but it looks really pretty and tastes even better.
It’s perfect for ending a really stressful day and the fruity flavor can’t be beat.
1 cup lemon-lime soda
Fill 2 glasses with ice and add just a dash of Grenadine.
In a pitcher, combine the lemon-lime soda and the orange juice.
Divide the juice mixture among the glasses and garnish with cherries.
- These 👉🏼👆🏼 Hearty Salads 🥗 Will Fill You up ⛽️ at Dinnertime 🍽 ...
- 7 Fun Mocktails to Sip This Summer ...
- 11 beyond Delish 😋 Alcoholic Drinks 🍹🍸🍷🍾 with Barely Any Calories 🙌🏼 ...
- Holiday Mocktails for Girls Who Don't Drink Alcohol 🍹 ...
- 7 Fabulous and Fruity Mocktail Recipes ...
- Period Superfoods All Women Should Be Eating 🍎 🍐 🍊 🍋 🍌 ...