Now I know that you’re thinking that nothing good could ever come out of recipes containing 2 ingredients, but I’m here to prove otherwise.
I can’t promise they’ll provide you with a full meal but there’s some tasty snacks and some indulgent treats.
I know some recipes containing 2 ingredients are frankly some things that you’d only consider eating if you’re a student on a minimal budget or have the late night munchies after a night out with the girls, but not these!
1. Pizza Dough
Yes - you read that right.
Did you ever imagine that the list of recipes with only 2 ingredients would contain pizza dough?
So it doesn’t make a meal but it’s easy to find something to top it with.
1 cup of Greek yogurt
1 cup of self raising flour (and a bit extra for dusting)
Combine the yogurt and flour in a ball and mix until it forms a ball.
Knead on a floured board for 5-8 minutes.
Roll and tease into a pizza base shape.
Add whatever toppings you like and bake at 400 degrees for 10 minutes.
- Yummy in a Hurry: 3 Ingredient Recipes That Don't Come up Short ...
- 8 Scrumptious Stir Fry Recipes ...
- Weight Loss ⚖️ Dinners 🍽 with Only 5 🖐🏼 Ingredients ...
- 15 Easy Dinner Recipes for Two to Wow Your Man ...
- The Best Insta Account 📱 for Clean Eating 🍒🍊🍆 and Fulfilling 👏🏼 Your Heath Goals 💪🏼 ...
- 13 Easy Meals 🍴 to Make in a Mug for Girls 🙋🏿🙋🏼🙋🏽🙋🏻 Who Don't Eat a Lot 🍜🍲🍚 ...