Retro cocktails are a fun way to jazz up your gatherings.
They’re a throw back to your grandparents’ era, but there are so many that taste really good, yet they just don’t get the buzz that others do.
Maybe you’ve never heard of these retro cocktails, but I guarantee you’re going to love each and every one.
This is one of those retro cocktails that any bartender would have to look up.
It’s just not that popular.
It should be though because it tastes delicious and it’s so easy to make.
Serve up a tray of these to get people talking at your next party.
1 ounce Scotch whisky
¼ ounce Triple Sec
2 ounces sweet and sour mix
1 lime wedge
Place the whisky, the Triple Sec and the sweet and sour mix in a cocktail shaker.
Shake with ice and strain into a glass (sugar the rim, if desired).
Garnish with the lime wedge.
- 20 Delightfully Delicious 😋 Candy Apple 🍎 Recipes to Make Your Halloween 🎃 ...
- Classic Cocktail Recipes Every Woman Should Learn to Create ...
- 7 Classy Cocktails for Girls' Nights in ...
- 7 Obscure Cocktails You Can Totally Impress Your Friends with ...
- 8 Amazing Summer Cocktails ...
- Our 4️⃣8️⃣Fave‼️ Pinterest Skinny Recipes for Girls Looking to Eat Healthy 🍉🍋 ...