Tuna fish recipes are ideal for a budget meal plan because canned tuna is inexpensive, but tastes great.
At the same time, it’s loaded with protein, iron and other nutrients that support good health.
Buy tuna packed in water instead of oil to keep fat and calorie intake down.
Try these tuna fish recipes and you’ll be surprised at how delicious affordable cooking can be.
1. Cheesy Tuna Melts
This is one of those tuna fish recipes that you’ll wonder why you waited so long to try.
This makes a cheap and delicious alternative for burgers when your grocery budget is tight.
It’s also healthier than the traditional ground beef burger, so you really can’t go wrong.
4 English muffins, split and toasted
1 6-ounce can tuna, drained
1/3 cup chopped celery
2 tablespoons mayonnaise
Pinch of salt
8 slices ripe tomato
8 slices Cheddar cheese
Preheat the oven to broil.
In a small bowl, combine the tuna, mayonnaise, celery and salt.
Divide the tuna mixture evenly on the English muffin halves and with a tomato and a slice of cheese.
Place the muffins on a baking sheet and broil for about 5 minute, or until the cheese melts.
All Recipes: allrecipes.com
- 7 Cucumber Recipes Your Taste Buds Will Love ...
- 7 End of Summer Corn Recipes That Taste Garden Fresh ...
- 10 Smoothie Ingredients 🥒🍌🍒 Nutritionists Want 👍🏼 You to Use ...
- 7 Tasty Fish Recipes ...
- 7 Terrific Tuna Recipes to Make Next Time You Need Something Healthy for Lunch ...
- These Clean Eating Snacks 🍒🍊 Will Help You Get Healthier 💪🏼 ...