Your thyroid is one of the most important glands in your body, and one of the best ways to take care of it is to eat foods that boost your thyroid function.
Not only are these foods easy to find, and so tasty, but they also act like fuel for your thyroid, helping it to function at its best.
If you’re finding yourself low in energy, gaining weight, or having chills, a bad mood, and low appetite, it could be a low thyroid issue.
Try eating these foods that boost your thyroid function.
I feel sure that you won’t only feel better in no time, but also enjoy every single bite along the way!
1. Brazil Nuts
Brazil nuts are one of the ultimate foods that boost your thyroid function.
Just one contains all your daily needs of the important mineral and antioxidant, selenium.
Think of selenium as the ultimate food for your thyroid.
It can’t function properly without enough selenium, and you truly do need this mineral, or your thyroid will suffer.
Brazil nuts are also full of healthy fats that ensure your body is absorbing the selenium.
Without healthy fats, you can’t absorb vitamins and minerals, which is why Brazil nuts are a great source of this important nutrient.
Just don’t overdo it.
Too much selenium is actually a bad thing, so keep it to one or two Brazil nuts a day for best results.
- 9 Affordable Healthy Foods That Will Give You a Health Boost ...
- Gourmet Breakfasts 🍳 to Make Waking up 😴 Even Better 👏🏼 in the Morning ☀️ ...
- 9 Super Foods to Boost Your Day ...
- 7 Healing Foods That Nourish Your Thyroid to Start Eating Now ...
- 7 Delicious Organic Foods That Will Boost Your Energy ...
- Period Superfoods All Women Should Be Eating 🍎 🍐 🍊 🍋 🍌 ...