I’ve been on the hunt for easy-to-follow steps to make hot chocolate. I usually make hot chocolate with the packaged powder, but recently, I’ve just gotten sick of it. It doesn’t have that true chocolate flavor or that thick, creamy consistency. It doesn’t matter if I use milk or water; it still comes out the same! So, I decided to take it upon myself to learn how to make hot chocolate from scratch. Therefore, here are eight easy steps to make hot chocolate from inside your very own kitchen!
1. Use Solid Chocolate
Throw out that packaged stuff. It’ll never get you that delicious hot chocolate flavor you crave. The solid chocolate creates more of a creamy consistency, instead of a clumpy one. It definitely is revolting when you’re sipping your nice warm cup of hot cocoa and ingest a chunk of leftover powder. Yuck! Make sure you break the chocolate into small pieces; just don’t throw the whole bar in the pot! Also, snatch up two four ounce chocolate bars; this will make you four servings! Don’t skimp on this step; it is one of the most important steps to make hot chocolate.
- 7 Scrumptious Scrambled Eggs Recipes ... 3526
- 7 Natural Ingredients to Enhance Your Health ... 3324
- 23 Classic French Desserts and Puddings and Sweets and Cakes ,.. Yum Yum ... 32210
- 7 Things to Cook for Your Boyfriend That He'll Love ... 3115
- 26 Tasty and Healthy Tilapia Recipes You Should Cook Tonight ... 3086