If you're sick this season, when various viruses abound and sensitive tummies rebel against the richness of the holidays, you need some soothing recipes for upset stomach problems.
You'll be able to get something down, and keep it there, while still getting important nutrients that will simultaneously calm your stomach.
You'll find many soups, which are especially good during the winter season, but all of these recipes for upset stomach issues will help ease your troubles.
1. Chilled Carrot-Ginger Soup
As I mentioned, many of the best recipes for upset stomach problems are for soups.
This one is ideal because of the ginger, plus the vitamins and nutrients in the carrots.
They'll help your immune system, which is always great but especially beneficial if you're sick.
It's smooth and cool, which will soothe any upset.
2 cup(s) water
1 ½ pound(s) peeled baby carrots
4 teaspoon(s) minced fresh ginger
1 ½ cup(s) buttermilk
¼ teaspoon(s) salt
Bring water to boil in medium saucepan.
Add carrots and ginger;
cook, covered, over medium-low heat 25 minutes or until tender;
chill in covered saucepan.
Purée carrots and liquid in food processor or blender until smooth.
Pour into a bowl;
stir in buttermilk and salt.
Swirl in a little extra to decorate.
Total time does not include chilling.
- 7 Recipes to Soothe a Stomach Upset ...
- 7 Simple Recipes to Make for Someone Sick in a Jiffy ...
- 8 Delicious Vegetable Based Soup Recipes ...
- 7 Delicious Asparagus Recipes...
- 7 Asparagus Recipes You'll Want to Eat All the Time ...
- 44 Kitchen 🍴 Infographics That Will Absolutely Change 😱 Your Life 🙌🏼👍🏼 ...