Everyone loves bacon, most especially me, so finding new bacon recipes is a really good way to make my day.
Bacon might not be healthiest food out there, but I like to indulge once in awhile.
As long as you aren’t eating it all the time, going crazy once in awhile is perfectly fine.
Check out these bacon recipes and get ready to enjoy life just a little bit more.
1. BLT Dip
This is one of my favorite bacon recipes, thought it’s far from nutritious.
I save it for special occasions to keep myself from overdoing it.
I promise you’re going to love this one.
1 pound bacon
1 cup mayonnaise
1 cup sour cream
1 tomato, seeded and diced
Cook the bacon in a skillet over medium-high heat until crisp.
Drain on paper towels.
Stir together the mayonnaise and sour cream in a bowl.
Crumble the bacon and add to the mayonnaise mixture.
Gently stir in the tomatoes just before serving.
- 7 Easy Crockpot Recipes to Make ...
- 8 Easy Summer Recipes...
- 7 Easy Omelet Recipes You Won't Be Able to Turn down ...
- 7 Easy and Delicious Salmon Recipes for Weight Loss ...
- 29 Ways to Reinvent Your Sandwich for People Who Love 🍌🍓 🍞 Pita Bread ...
- 10 Meal Replacement Smoothies 🥛 to Keep You Satisfied ☺️ and Healthy 😷 ...