Pretzel recipes are easy to follow, fun to make, and they create tons of delicious snacks.
If you're in the mood for something hot, look no further.
Here are some of the best pretzel recipes to follow for a delicious snack:
1. Pretzel Bites
Don't go through the trouble of twisting dough into the traditional pretzel shape.
You can simply make them into little bite sized pieces that are easy to pop into your mouth.
This is one of the best pretzel recipes out there, because it doesn't take all that much work.
1 package dry active yeast
1 1/2 cup warm water
1 tablespoon granulated sugar
4 cups all purpose flour
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 large egg
1 tablespoon unsalted butter
Preheat oven to 425F.
Combine yeast and water.
Let sit for 2-3 minutes.
Stir in the sugar, then add flour and salt.
Stir to combine.
Move dough onto flour board and knead with floured hands until smooth.
Lightly beat an egg in a small bowl.
Divide dough into 5 portions.
Role into ropes 1-inch in diameter.
Cut 1-inch lengths of dough.
Drop each piece of dough into egg mixture and place on baking sheet.
Sprinkle with salt.
Bake for 8-10 minutes.
Melt butter and spread on bites, then sprinkle with salt.
- 15 Easy Dinner Recipes for Two to Wow Your Man ...
- 10 Moan-inducing Winter Dessert Recipes to Make ...
- 7 Super Easy Baking Recipes to Help You Start Appreciating Your Oven ...
- 7 Frugal Meal Recipes You Can Make at Home in Minutes ...
- Foods 🍌🍦☕️ That Will Help Cure Your Headache 😖 ...
- 20 Foods 🍌🍎🍝 That Make Your Butt Bigger 🍑 ...