Maybe you only pull out your potato salad recipes when it’s summer and you’re headed to a picnic.
But, potato salad is great any time of year and since it’s so easy to make, you can have it for dinner or lunch whenever the mood strikes.
If you’ve never made potato salad or are looking for new ideas, check out these potato salad recipes and get started today.
1. Texas Ranch Potato Salad
If you want something new, this is a great choice to add to your rotation.
It’s also one of the easiest potato salad recipes out there.
The unique flavor of the ranch dressing in combination to the usual mayo will have friends and family wondering what your secret is.
1 ounce packaged ranch dressing mix
2 cups mayonnaise
¾ cup chopped green onion
1 pound bacon slices
5 pounds unpeeled red potatoes
Bring a large pot of water to a boil.
Cook the potatoes in the water for about 15 minutes, or until soft.
Drain the potatoes, cool under cold water and cut into bite-size chunks.
Cover and chill for 2 hours.
In a bowl, mix the ranch dressing, mayonnaise and the green onions.
Cover and refrigerate for about 2 hours.
Cook the bacon until crisp and crumble.
Stir the mayonnaise mixture into the potato mixture, then add the bacon and stir gently to combine.
- Here Are the Best Things to Cook with New Potatoes Right Now ...
- 8 Awesome Potato Recipes to Try ...
- Delicious 😋 Valentine's 💕 Desserts 🍫🍩 to Share with Your Man 👫 ...
- 9 Sumptuous Summer Salad Recipes to Try Right Away ...
- 7 Awesome Salad Recipes for Those Who Are Trying to Lose Weight ...
- These Healthy Foods 🍒🌽🍏 Will Fight Your Belly Bloat 😖 ...