Eggs are one of those foods I get occasional cravings for, but don’t want to spend a lot of time on, so I’m all about quick egg recipes that fill me up and save me time too.
Eggs are full of healthy proteins, Vitamin B12, choline, selenium, Vitamins A, D and E, plus they’re packed with lutein, an ingredient that keeps your hair, eyes and skin looking great.
Making eggs for breakfast is a great way to start your day, but they also make an amazing lunch or dinner.
Try some of these quick egg recipes and you’ll be well on your way to healthy and full in no time!
1. 1 MInute Egg Mug
This is one of the quickest egg recipes I have to show you and one of the tastiest!
As I said, eggs are rich in protein, so this quick omelet will satisfy you for hours, plus it’s pretty easy on the eyes too!
optional: 2 tbsp. cheese
In a 2 cup glass bowl, add the egg, salt, pepper and milk.
Microwave for 30 seconds on high and stop.
Push the cooked egg on the edges to the center to promote even cooking.
Add the cheese if using.
Microwave for 15-30 seconds longer until the egg is completely set.
- Delicious 😋 Hot Cereals 🍚 to Fill Your Belly 🤰🏿🤰🏻🤰🏼🤰🏽 ...
- 9 Scrumptious Christmas Recipes Every Woman Should Know How to Make ...
- 7 Great Egg Sandwich Recipes for Everyone...
- 11 Tasty Mug Treats You Can Make in the Microwave ...
- 7 Tasty Pancake Recipes to Try ...
- 44 Kitchen 🍴 Infographics That Will Absolutely Change 😱 Your Life 🙌🏼👍🏼 ...