There are numerous people who have tried baking a cake at their home. While some of them have been successful in their attempts, others have failed miserably. This is for all those people who wanted to bake a Black Forest cake in their home for their loved ones.
2 1/8 cups all-purpose flour
2 cups white sugar
3/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
3/4 teaspoon baking soda
3/4 teaspoon salt
3 eggs and
1 cup milk.
Once, you have all these ingredients with you, customers can easily prepare a Birthday Cake or a delicious Black Forest Cake for any other occasion.
Below are the steps to follow:
• You need to first preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit or 175 degrees Celsius. Now, grease and flour two 9 inch, round cake pans and cover their bottoms with waxed paper.
• It is now time to combine flour, 2 cups sugar, cocoa, baking soda, baking powder and salt together in a large bowl. Now, you need to add eggs, milk, oil and 1 tablespoon vanilla into the mixture and beat it continuously till it blends in a uniform manner. Once, you are sure that the mixture has been effectively battered, pour the same into the prepared pans for preparing your Happy New Year cake or any other occasion cake.
• It is advised to bake the mixture for 35 minutes or check the cooking by confirming it with a toothpick. You need to continue the baking activity till the inserted toothpick in the centre comes out clean. Now, cool the layers in the pan on wire racks for about 10 minutes. Customers in the meanwhile should try to loose edges and remove the cake from the racks to help it cool down completely.
• Drain the cherries now by reserving the 1/2 cup juice for later. The baker should now combine the reserved juice, cherries, 1 cup sugar and corn starch in a 2 quart saucepan. Now, cook the same over low heat until the mixture gets thickened by stirring it continuously. Also, stir the 1 teaspoon Vanilla and cool the mixture before using.
• You need to combine the whipping cream and confectioner’s sugar in a chilled bowl. It is time to beat this mixture with an electric mixer at high speed till the formation of stiff peaks.
• Now, you need to decorate your cooled cake with this topping of whipped cream, cherries, frosting and other items for an amazing look.
With these simple baking tips, your delicious Black Forest Chocolate Cake is ready to be served with love for your special ones and can be consumed without any further delay.