This Thanksgiving is sure to be tough, with Uncle Charlie having at old Aunt Margaret for her political views, and your cousin Cindy casting side-eyes at your still-single status.
How's a girl to get through an entire day of thorny "are you seeing anyone special?" questions without losing her cool?
Alcohol, of course, or at least a tasty mocktail to take the edge off, just a little, until the last slice of pumpkin pie is gone and the coat closet is finally empty.
Here are a few adult (or adult-looking) bevs to get you through Turkey Day unscathed.
1. Cranberry Moscow Mule
8 oz of ginger beer
The juice of 1 lime
1 shot of vodka
1 tbsp cranberry juice cocktail
Combine all ingredients and stir well.
Pour over ice and serve in a copper mug.
Garnish with raw cranberries and lime slices.
- 8 Amazing Summer Cocktails ...
- 9 Tasty Low-cal Cocktails for Summer ...
- 7 Fun Cocktails to Try This Summer That'll Liven up Your Party ...
- 30 Fruity Cocktails to Make Any Day Feel like Summertime ...
- 7 Fabulous and Fruity Mocktail Recipes ...
- 10 Delish 😋 Water Recipes 💦 for Girls Who Don't like It Plain 🍓 ...