Peanut butter is the perfect indulgence because it contains loads of protein and healthy fats. You shouldn't eat tons of it because it still contains calories, but peanut butter is an indulgence you can feel really good about. So, next time you want a peanut butter sandwich, don't deny yourself. Try one of these tasty versions.
1. Apples and Peanut Butter
Skip the bread and use apple slices instead.
2. Peanut Butter and Jelly French Toast
Source: Peanut Butter & Jelly French
I'd get out of bed for this. Wouldn't you?
3. Frozen Banana Peanut Butter
Bananas and peanut butter just go so well together!
4. On Bread
Of course, you can't go wrong with the bread if you don't want to give it up.
5. Peanut Butter Cookies
Source: Tiny Peanut Butter & Jelly
They look like sandwiches, but they're cookies Yum!
6. Peanut Butter and Jelly Sushi
Source: Peanut Butter & Jelly Sushi
Your kids will love opening their lunchbox and finding this.
7. Inside a Pretzel
Source: To. Die. For. Recipes
These are so hard to stop eating! And really easy to make too.
8. Grilled Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwich
Source: Grilled Peanut Butter and Jelly
You'll never go back to the same old peanut butter and jelly again once you try this version.
9. Brownie Cookie Sandwiches
Life doesn't get much better than this.
10. Peanut Butter Cookies
Source: Half-way to heaven peanut butter
Peanut butter on peanut butter cookies? Yes, please!
11. Apple Banana Peanut Butter Sandwich
Source: Food | Babble
There's no reason why you can't have it all!
12. Chocolate Peanut Butter Sandwiches from Disneyland
Source: Chocolate Peanut Butter Sandwiches from
You don't have to be in the Magic Kingdom to have one of these famous treats.
13. Peanut Butter and Jelly Stack
Source: 29 Ways To Honor The
Really hungry? Have the double, tripe or even quadruple version. You want it, don't you?
14. Grilled Peanut Butter Honey Banana Waffle Sandwich
Could you pass this up? I know I couldn't!
15. Homemade Peanut Butter and Jelly POPTARTS
Source: Homemade Pop Tarts - Cleverly
Getting out of bed will be totally worth it when you have one of these waiting for you.
16. Peanut Butter Sandwich on a Stick
Source: 31 Foods On A Stick
This is perfect for the little ones!
17. Banana Peanut Butter Sandwich Snail
Source: 19 Easy And Adorable Animal
This fun little friend is great for your kid's lunch. Cute!
18. Grilled Chocolate Peanut Butter Sandwich
Chocolate make everything better, don't you think?
19. Use Fruit Instead of Jelly
Source: 16 Ways To Make A
Pump up the nutrient and taste profile of your sandwich with fresh fruit.
20. Deep Fried Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwiches
Source: National Peanut Butter Lovers Day
Nothing in your life will ever taste better than this sandwich.