Slow Cooker Recipes are really a mother’s answered prayers.
Since when does throwing everything in one pot ever taste so damn magical?
Throw the recipe together in the morning, let it simmer all day long, and enjoy it when everyone’s home and around the table.
If’s it done before your ready for it, simply leave the crock pot to warm and it can wait on you.
Now if only I could find a “warming” button for my husband.
1. Indian Butter Chicken
Butter Chicken is well loved in my home.
How could one not love a tender piece of chicken soaking in a Curried Coconut Milk all day long?
The aroma that will spread throughout your house will be out of this world.
Served on a bed of Jasmine Rice, you really can’t go wrong with this easy slow cooker recipe.
2 tbsp butter
1 tbsp ground cumin
2-3 tbsp yellow or red curry paste
1 tbsp fresh ginger, minced
1 cuptomato sauce
3/4 cup coconut milk
8 skinless, bone-in chicken drumsticks and thighs (approx.
Melt butter and pour in slow cooker.
Stir in all ingredients except chicken.
Season chicken with salt and pepper and add to sauce.
Turn chicken to coat.
Cook on high setting for 2 1/2 hours or low for 5 hours.
- 7 Slow Cooker Breakfast Meals to Make Mornings Something You Look Forward to ...
- 7 Diet Friendly Crock Pot Recipes That Will Make You Want to Pull down Your Slow Cooker Early This Year ...
- 7 Super Tasty Slow Cooker Soup Recipes to save You Time ...
- 7 Surprising Things You Can Make in a Slow Cooker ...
- 7 Easy and Healthy Dinners to Make ...
- 20 Foods 🍌🍎🍝 That Make Your Butt Bigger 🍑 ...