3. Coffee Cup Quiche
In the mood for some quiche but not in the mood to make an entire "pie" of it for just yourself?
Then make it in a mug!
It's the perfect way to start your morning and you can fill it with whatever you have in your kitchen!
This recipe uses prosciutto or ham but feel free to make a vegetarian version with spinach!
1 1/2 tablespoons milk
Ground black pepper
1/4 of a bagel (or similar amount of French bread, etc.)
2 teaspoons cream cheese
1/2 slice prosciutto or ham
Fresh thyme leaves or fresh chopped chives
Beat egg and milk together with a fork in a coffee cup, adding salt and pepper to taste.
Tear bread into dime-size pieces;
Add cream cheese;
Tear or cut prosciutto into small pieces;
add to mixture.
Sprinkle with thyme.
Microwave on high until done, about 1 minute 10 seconds.
Garnish with mustard and fresh thyme or chives.
- 7 Magical Things to Add to Your Morning Cup of Coffee ...
- 7 Simple Ways to save on Your Morning Cup of Coffee ...
- 8 Cute & Fun Coffee Cups ...
- 7 Ways to Update Your Cup of Coffee ...
- 7 Foods Scientifically 🔬⚗️ Proven to Make You Happy 😁 for Girls Feeling Low Lately ...
- Delicious Fruit Popsicles🍭That Are Healthier than Ice Cream ...