7. Coffee Cup Chilaquiles
Now it's time for a Mexican spin on meals in a mug!
If you have some leftover ingredients from taco night around your kitchen, then this is the perfect solution!
It can also be a great salty snack for a late night craving.
Don't forget that sour cream on top though, it's the best part!
1 tablespoon milk
1 tablespoon sharp cheddar cheese
5 tortilla chips
1 tablespoon salsa
Sour cream, queso fresco, chopped green onion
Beat egg and milk with a fork in a coffee cup, with salt and pepper to taste.
stir to coat.
Break 3 or 4 tortilla chips in small pieces to fit in the cup;
stir into the mixture.
Microwave, about 1 minute, 10 seconds.
Garnish with a tortilla chip, sour cream, queso fresco and onion.
These meals in a mug are definitely a great solution for the dieter or dorm student as they perfectly portion every meal or dessert!
Play around with some of your own favorite meals to see if you can make a quick and easy mug version!
Your stomach, taste-buds, and wallet will thank you!
What is your favorite meal to make in a mug?
- 7 Simple Ways to save on Your Morning Cup of Coffee ...
- Spice up 💥 Your Daily Salads 🥗 with These Tips 📝 for Healthy 💪🏼 Yet Bored 😒 Eaters ...
- 7 Magical Things to Add to Your Morning Cup of Coffee ...
- 7 Ways to Update Your Cup of Coffee ...
- 44 Kitchen 🍴 Infographics That Will Absolutely Change 😱 Your Life 🙌🏼👍🏼 ...
- Brilliant Hacks for Girls Who Want to Become Better Bakers Right Now🍰⏳ ...