One of the things I never get tired of trying or eating is chocolate desserts. I'm a little obsessed with chocolate so I'm willing to try just about anything that's covered in it! If you're in the mood to try something new, you'll find tons of ideas in this collection of surprising chocolate deserts!
1. Chocolate Covered Strawberry Hearts
Via Chocolate Covered Strawberry Hearts
Chocolate covered food is not only delicious, but also very pretty! Wouldn't you love to make these for Valentine's or an anniversary?
2. Chocolate Covered Bacon
Via Chocolate Covered Bacon
Chocolate and bacon are two of the most delicious foods and when eaten together it's an explosion of flavor in your mouth.
3. Chocolate Covered Bananas
These would be so fun to make and eat! The design options are endless.
4. Chocolate Covered Strawberry Cake Balls
Via Unavailable Listing on Etsy
Yum! Instead of serving cookies at your next get-together, why not treat your guests to chocolate covered cake balls.
5. Chocolate Covered Strawberry Popsicles
Via Chocolate Covered Strawberry Popsicles | ...
This is a great idea for all sorts of popsicles or ice cream, just dip in chocolate!
6. Frozen Peanut Butter Chocolate Covered Banana Bites
Via Yummy Mummy Kitchen: Frozen Peanut ...
Peanut butter, chocolate and bananas, need I say more?
7. DIY Chocolate Covered Coffee Beans
Via DIY Chocolate Covered Coffee Beans
Coffee beans are another great item to cover in chocolate. They taste great and you get a shot of caffeine!
8. Tuxedo Peeps
Via Food | Babble
Who could resist Peeps in tuxedos?
9. Chocolate Covered Strawberry Cheesecake Bites
Cheesecake is delicious on its own, but when it's chocolate covered with strawberries, it's even better!
10. Drunken Chocolate Covered Strawberries
Via Chocolate Covered Vodka Strawberries Recipe ...
Soak some strawberries in chocolate vodka and dip into melted chocolate!
11. Chocolate Covered Banana Bread Truffles
Via Chocolate Covered Banana Bread Truffles ...
If you're a fan of banana bread, this is fun way to eat them!
12. Chocolate Covered Twizzlers
Via Etsy :: Your place to ...
Chocolate covered Twizzlers would make very pretty treats for your next party.
13. Chocolate Covered Caramel Sourdough Pretzels
Via Chocolate Covered Caramel Sourdough Pretzels ...
Don't these look divine?!
14. Chocolate Covered Raspberries
Via Chocolate Covered Raspberries
Simple, but always delicious. There are few things that go together as well as raspberries and chocolate.
15. Chocolate Covered Oreos
Via Christmas, Grinch, Holidays Christmas/Holiday Party ...
I bet you've never seen Oreos like this before! How cute are these little guys?!
16. Edible Glitter Chocolate Covered Apples
Via Trend Alert: Graphic Vinyl Backdrops ...
These apples are almost too pretty to eat. Almost.
17. Chocolate Covered Pretzel Rods
Via Chocolate Covered Pretzel Rods, Disney ...
A super cute way to decorate pretzel rods!
18. Chocolate Covered Cherries
Via Whisk Kid
A sweet treat for Valentine's or anytime you're in the mood for something sweet!
19. Chocolate Covered Pomegranates
Via The Best Chocolate Covered Pomegranates ...
Chocolate covered pomegranates are tasty and an unexpected way to eat this yummy fruit.
20. Chocolate Covered S'more Pops
The only thing better than s'mores is chocolate covered s'mores.
21. Chocolate Covered Candy Canes
Via Chocolate Covered Christmas. - Sallys ...
What a fun and festive way to celebrate the holidays!
22. Chocolate Covered Potato Chips
Via Chocolate covered potato chips
Chips are another fine food to cover in chocolate. They're sweet, salty and crunchy.
23. Chocolate-Covered 7-Minute Microwave Caramels -
Via Chocolate-Covered 7-Minute Microwave Caramels - ...
This is more of a traditional chocolate covered food, but it's always a winner.
24. Chocolate Covered Candied Orange Slices
Via Chocolate Covered Orange
Don't spend hours in the kitchen making fancy desserts when you can whip up some chocolate covered oranges and they'll taste just as good.
25. Chocolate Covered Mint Patties
Via Chocolate Covered Mint Patties - ...
These mint patties look hard to make but the recipe creator says you can't mess them up and taste absolutely amazing!
26. Chocolate-Covered Microwave Peanut Brittle (GF) - No Fuss & Made in Micro in 9 Minutes. Crunchy, Salty-and-sweet, so Easy! Recipe at
Via Chocolate-Covered Microwave Peanut Brittle - ...
This is a gluten-free recipe that can be made under 10 minutes! Perfect for any craving you have.
27. Chocolate Covered Graham Crackers
Via Chocolate Covered Graham Crackers
This would be a fun treat to make with the kids! Let them go nuts decorating the graham crackers.
28. Chocolate-Covered Strawberry Shot Glasses
Via Chocolate-Covered Strawberry Shot Glasses Are ...
These chocolate covered strawberry shot glasses are probably the most decadent shot glasses you'll ever drink from!
29. Chocolate Covered Banana Split Skewers
Via Pots, Pans & Paintbrushes: Chocolate ...
This is a great way to serve fruit for dessert when you want to jazz it up a bit.
30. Chocolate Covered Kiwi Pops
Via Chocolate Covered Kiwi Pops
Really easy to make and your kids will love helping out.
31. Chocolate Covered Mint Leaves
Via Chocolate Mint Leaves | Healthy ...
Chocolate covered mint leaves are so gorgeous and I bet they taste heavenly!
32. Chocolate Covered Gummy Worms
Via Chocolate Covered Gummy Worms
If you like gummis, I think they'll taste even better covered in rich milk chocolate.